Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Practice

Haven't been doing too much yet this week.  Yesterday and today we have just been doing a bit of jumping/weaves in the yard.  I have been meaning to finish making the rest of my jumps, I have materials for four more jumps, so I will have six in total... but we have had a lot going on lately lol.  I should also practice some 2o2o before this weekend, but that I can easily do inside any time.  She struggles a bit with weave entries when the poles are to her right, so we need to work on that at some point, though it's not really a huge concern before the match.  I plan on just throwing her into 12 weaves on standard and seeing what happens, and not really worry about them other than that.  Hopefully we will be able to avoid them in Gamblers and Snooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment