Monday, December 19, 2011

First Match!

Penny and I went to our very first agility match (USDAA) on Saturday, down in Sellersburg, IN at Canine Sports Indiana/TNT Performance Dogs.  Jenn and Potion came too :)

Without further ado, here is some video!  Thanks Jenn for recording and editing for us!


First run we had some zoomies and sniffing, which I expected to happen but was much more controllable than I had anticipated.  This was our first time doing agility somewhere other than home or at class.  Really proud of Penny though, she got all of her 2o2o, except for the first teeter... this was also her first time on full height contacts, think she might have thought she was doing a dogwalk :P but she recovered well.  She also didn't drop any bars, had a nice speed, and really paid attention to what my motion was communicating to her, even though a lot of it I did wrong!  I'm perfectly OK with that though - I would much rather fix things on my end.

It was a ton of fun.  Can't wait to do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment