Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Belated New Year!

Oooops, it's been such a long time since I posted anything!  We have been pretty busy with the holidays and stuff, also took a little break from training.  But we started up agility class once again last week and had a blast!  Penny is jumping surprisingly well at 26", she is entered in a couple of AKC trials at 20" so we are going to have to play with heights and see what is going to be best for her - of course we want the lowest possible height we're allowed to do, without being sloppy though!  Good to know she is comfortable at 26", since I'm pretty sure that is what she'll have to jump if we do the Championship program in USDAA.

Anyway, here is a little montage I made for Penny's year.  It was full of so much learning for both of us, and we had many "firsts."  I am so happy to have shared these moments with my crazy little heart dog, and am nothing but excited for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment