Monday, February 20, 2012

First Trial Report!

Well we made it through our first agility trial :)  No Q's but we had a great time and I definitely learned a lot.  Penny was pretty good, all things considered and I am very proud of many pieces she had!  Hopefully we will be able to start stringing things together soon ;)   Here is video from Saturday and Sunday.


Really proud of her, the focus I did get was nice, and she definitely improved with the whole coming back to me thing as the weekend went on.  Saturday we had issues with running out of the ring, I definitely created a monster who LOVES her crate a little too much!  Sunday was better though, I think she thought about it a couple of times but actually listened to me ;)  She also got all of her contacts, and her weaves, yippee!  We definitely need to work on the crate issue, and focus duration.  I will have to try some of the CU games for focus, and I also think that will get better with time.  She is just not used to courses/sequences of this length yet, but we'll get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment